GAME – Growth through Action, Measurement and Engagement, offered by the Kansas Small Business Development Center at JCCC, is specifically designed for small businesses that are on the verge of growing or need to evaluate their growth strategy.
Each GAME workshop is an active learning session targeting key elements in each of the core business segments: Business Concept, Customer Relations, Operations and Organization.
In each session, business owners learn from subject matter experts, share ideas with like-minded business owners.
All upcoming GAME@KSBDC sessions are Tuesdays from 7:30 – 10:00 am
Jan – March | Brand, Product and Pricing
April – May | Develop Your Comprehensive Marketing Plan
April 4 Peer-to-Peer Roundtable
June 20 Peer-to-Peer Roundtable
July 18 Peer-to-Peer Roundtable
August – September | Leadership and Management
October – November | Cash flow and Pipeline Numbers
October 3 – Peer-to-Peer Roundtable
GAME@KSBDC provides you with:
- multiple opportunities to learn best practices from Kansas City area’s industry experts
- 30-60-90 day action plans using innovative GrowthWheel tools. GrowthWheel is an internationally recognized learning tool that provides more than 100 guides to help you dig deep into your specific areas of focus.
- online learning as well as in-person learning time to work ON your business
- opportunities to connect with your peers through powerful peer-to-peer roundtables in a private setting
- amazing access to SBDC resources, materials, as well as videos of past GAME sessions
Ready to up your business game?