Good facilitation is like beauty or even leadership, hard to describe but you know it when you see it. – Tim Fulton, nationally recognized consultant and advocate for small business
The Kansas Small Business Development Center (Kansas SBDC) network is actively seeking program facilitators for small business education programs delivered throughout the year. Some programs are one day or less in length; others involve a series of programs delivered over several weeks.
At the Kansas SBDC our focus is on growing Kansas entrepreneurs. Our program attendees will be entrepreneurs, small business owners and decision makers, as well as other individuals that work within the small business and entrepreneurship ecosystems in Kansas.
Do you have what it takes to facilitate some great events? We need program facilitators with the following qualifications:
* extensive small business/entrepreneurial experience
* experience leading business teams
* a belief that the smartest people in the room are the participants
* an ability to be very flexible with the structure of the learning process
* a willingness to challenge participants in the programs
* a comfort level with being vulnerable
*desire to make a profound difference through entrepreneurship
We need program facilitators with the following skills:
*guiding focused discussion
*guiding groups toward an agreed-upon set of outcomes
*helping groups define outcomes – set priorities
If this sounds like you, please contact Lisa Roberts at 785.296.6514 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.