Do you need to grow your business now? Then get your GAME on.
Delivered by a team of experts from the Kansas City metro area, GAME@KSBDC is a series of workshop sessions unlike any other in the state of Kansas. Growth through Action, Measurement, and Engagement (GAME) is specifically designed for small businesses (typically less than 500 employees) that are on the verge of growing or need to evaluate their growth strategy.
GAME is designed to help growing companies gain focus, set a growth agenda, make decisions, and take action. Each 2.5 hour session tackles one of the four segments that continually challenge every business regardless of size, type or longevity: Business Concept, Customer Relations, Operations, and Organization.
How is GAME@KSBDC different?
GAME@KSBDC (follow #GAME@KSBDC on Twitter) doesn’t take training designed for large companies and cram it into a smaller format. GAME looks at the issues common to many businesses in growth mode and tackles them from the smaller business perspective. Attendees receive pragmatic useful information that can apply immediately to their businesses. Read our GAME@KSBDC reviews.
How are GAME@KSBDC sessions structured?
GAME sessions are offered on Tuesday mornings at the Kansas SBDC at Johnson County Community College in Overland Park, Kansas. Unlike other programs, our workshops are flexible.
- The opportunity to join the GAME at any time – take 1 workshop or join the entire series.
- Study hall hours available to take a deeper dive on your issues – come as needed.
- Bring employees or other business owners – share the knowledge.
- Participate in peer-to-peer roundtables – take advantage of peer brain power.
- Receive 1:1 business advising from Kansas SBDC business advisors – at no additional fee.
Included with each GAME@KSBDC session is the opportunity for one-on-one advising with industry experts. As an added bonus, attendees who attend multiple sessions qualify for:
- comprehensive market research
- advisory board presentation and feedback
- financial review report including business valuation information
- discounted strategic plan
WHO: Business owner with annual sales of $250,000 or more
WHERE: Johnson County Community College
WHEN: 7:30 am – 10 am Tuesday mornings. Check out our 2017 session dates.
HOW: APPLY HERE